Internet Physcopaths... Do they exist?


I can't say this enough to people but, the virtual world, the internet, is a very dangerous place. However, I'm not promoting the idea to convince to stay away from the internet but, I'm am asking you to be extremely cautions. So, before you even sit at a computer or laptop, think of why you are using the internet. Think about your intentions. Many of us, like myself, live on the internet but, I know the risks. I've experienced horrible situations on the internet to where I was literary worried about my safety and others. Although, this was before I was virtually-open-minded. To reasonably stress this, every person in this world is different. There are people who seem legit and humbling online but, they could be, a serial killer. They could be wanted for arrest. They could be a pedifile. They could be, anything.

 With that said, please be overly protective and less trustworthy when engaging in putting information into somewhere online, talking to a potential soul-mate, or, just talking to someone in general.

Comments

Popular Posts