Too Soon but Fight Unrests



Before 4:52 pm on a close-to-evening Thursday, I was researching for a crispy news story and, during this time, I found one that represented itself like, chocolate. I couldn't resist to read the online news article crafted just for me by the Los Angeles times. 

More than sadly to highlight, a young adult 21 smart-fashioned year old man, grieved an unexpected loss of his only mother. She was shot and killed by an unknown gunman at a hotel who's current status known to the public as a person of attempt-of-robbery. More so and equally unhappy to admit, the gunman is yet handcuffed for his crime but, authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for thanks to any individual to any persons who's knowledgeable of this horrific event. 

Aside from taken into account above, I think the gunman wanted people to believe he came to a hotel to only rob when really, the case is in my words a "intentional-careless-homicide". The reason why I think this is because if the gunman wanted to rob the hotel for money then why is his body language more focused on pulling the trigger? When a person robs a place, their body language is focused more on either eagerness for money or eagerness for money and time wasted in the means of not getting caught...

And so my condolences to this family is not much but something that identifies a care for what has happened to this beautiful hearted family. I also too grieve not just for the mother's death but for the forever emotional-hills this family will always endure. 

APA Citation 

Tchekmediyian, A. (2017, July 12). A son has a question for the robber who killed his mother: 'Why did you have to go too far?'. The Homicide Report. Retrieved from http://homicide.latimes.com.

Comments

Popular Posts