Does law enforcement take it, too far?



Unlike ordinary occupants dwelling about in civilization with lessened lawful authority, police roam our streets and fellow neighborhoods throughout the world, protecting. In adding more to this, I understand law enforcement have to follow protocol but, every so often they handle bearing in a uncivil demeanor. To echo this, they're too aggressive and, it's not professional. I've witnessed cops with my own eyes tackle a person to the ground because she wasn't complying to the orders the cops were demanding. To break this down more, I was horrified by the animal-like behavior of these cops. I though to myself, thank goodness I wasn't in her shoes. In addition to all of this, I think law enforcement need to not forget that in their colored coded uniform, they're human beings with families and even a devil, deserves respect. 

Comments

Popular Posts