The Story of Rape



It's wonderful when you can do things you want to do but, it's not pleasant when you have to do something you loath, yet against your will. In other words, I'm talking about, rape. Really, I can't cogitate what a person saw, smelt, tasted, heard, and felt, as someone is binding them-self upon this defenseless sinless person like an untamed dog. In some instance, in my thoughts, I want to know truthfully why does rape exist? Or... Where did it arise from? Moreover, there are factually over three hundred thousand victims of rape including children twelve and much younger. Highlighting this, I almost fell victim to rape as well and was very, fortunate. Now, retreating back to the account of above, that exceedingly large number of victims has definite charisma and fuels my willingness to anticipate awareness and devilment acts of rape. To bring attention to this further, I want to hug every single person that has been victimized, tell them I love them, and always offer my ears to listen as condolences to their matter. And so, I think this issue, rape, needs much more attention than it had and has and needs to replace other issues that are casual. It needs to coexist in every political hands, media, person, and, country.   

Comments

Popular Posts