What They Go Through





In the past, in the summertime, I worked at an elementary school as a janitor just to gain real-life work experience. However, I had no idea that involved the true concept that janitors have one of the hardest jobs within the schooling job system. In truth, from moping, cleaning windows, sweeping, vacuuming, yard work, and taking out the trash never seemed so uneasy to me before. Everything I did had to comply with the high standards written for janitors to follow. In other words, if you did a %99 percent job on cleaning the windows “then you better put in some more elbow grease for sure.” Moving on along, I can’t believe that there are professional teachers that give the impression on janitors that they love it that they don’t have to clean up after themselves to a certain degree because they leave food in their drawers where they put pencils, grades, etc, and refrigerators that should violate some sort of illegal partition of school and law regulations. Emphasizing teachers and their good hygiene (pun intended), janitors need to be assigned to sanitize the entire school of big and small classrooms, stage, cafeteria, etc. Now, all that I have just mentioned about my summer job as a janitor, the best part of being a janitor is that you don’t get paid enough. I positively think that janitors should make close to the amount a teacher accumulates because janitors are the ones that can coach you about what is true back wrenching hard labor.

Comments

Popular Posts