Songs of mélange



Experts currently wonder after extensive research the cause as to why people choose suicide over their life but, I write to you not as a compassionate author of four self-published books, I am also a victim of suicide however; I am the story of a survivor of suicide and wishes to inform you that the choice of suicide is not the right one. So, I grew up with the religion of Christianity but wasn’t a “walk in the park” if you ask me. My church believed in things that I later on in life began to think about and came to discover the truth and that reality was a dream. Much of the material that I was taught in Sunday school could not help with my problem which was and is bullying. Plus, the substance of my religion that I was learning, the teachers did not understand nor did any student including myself. I couldn’t help but think to myself, why are these adults educating us about something that seems incapable of being taught? In the Christian belief, they use a book commonly known to countless religious practitioners as the, bible. I recall sitting at a round brown wooden table along with other kids. Some were focused on wanting to learn about that book as I was and others simply gossiped and didn’t take anything seriously. But, the Sunday classroom was decorated with fun colors which took my attention off the “goof balls”. Anyway, I would patiently absorb the information I was reading and realized or sensed if you will that one thing was missing from what I was being taught in Sunday school. That something was love, considering the obvious truth of how some of the students were acting in class.
Moreover but equally important, bullying had taken over me and the choices I made. I used to think very often about suicide and what it felt like to be invisible to people because “hey, I was a very lonely intelligent and creative kid and that’s just the way I felt, one day I thought and thought and I thought. What I was thinking is that I had physically seen and heard so many things in life that aren’t normal things especially a child that was witnessing. These things I experienced were spiritual things and that conclusion led me to the determination to seek help from those that have been through similar stuff. After pursuing assistance and having built a community of people like me, I was somewhat shocked that I was right. I was never taught, love.

The world that we, humans, live in is what I call, “the human world” and, the human body is truly composed of 3 minds. The first mind is called the material mind which is your physical brain. Second, is your human mind and lastly is your spirit mind. The material mind is connected to the world around you, and your five human senses, sight, smell, taste, sound, and feeling. Your human mind is your learning mind and this mind receives an abundant amount of information from the atmosphere, things around you like people, and other things like learning materialistic discoveries like math, science, social studies, and so on. Last but not the least, the spirit mind is capable of understanding what the material mind and the human mind cannot understand which are variables such as loving each other as yourself, speaking with certainty and kindness, loving your world and creating things from that love, and most importantly, loving one another with hopes to finding balance in the world and communion.

Overall, what message I am trying to relate here is that the real reason why people commit suicide is because they don’t have the understanding of what and who love is. Love is everything and nothing and a something. It is the root to our core of existence and the founder of all truth and knowledge. You are beings of intelligence and are a loved creation of which some may call God but the choice to refer to God is of your choosing. The correct term is God but it accepts all that just come to it and receives all that it has to offer you. He or she doesn’t matter what you call God but only his love is what he desires to show you. Please don’t commit suicide for it only will reset you back from your mission on earth which is to spread your truth about the works of God and doing good things in the world. A lot on the earth are troubled with diseases and other things of that kind but I’m here to tell you not to commit suicide. Don’t make impulsive decisions when you truly don’t understand the truth about various things and there are a lot of things to understand. Some people believe there isn’t much to comprehend but there are plenty of things to be explored on the earth and your responsibility on earth is to complete your journey and sometimes journeys are not that great. But, you will get through it and have the understandings of how to grow your soul.  

Comments

Popular Posts